$5,000 Mobile Sweepstakes
Text to win mobile prizes
Advertisers Reward Network, or ARN, is a multimedia content website. It is one of the smaller companies that requires the customer to enter their cell phone number before they can preview any content. The hook of this website is that the user can enter their phone number and be entered into a drawing to win $5,000 and ringtones. There is even a timer countdown to encourage the user to enter their number before it’s too late. The user thinks they are entering their number for the free drawing, but really they are signing up for the ringtone service.
There are a number of disclosures on the homepage and even a box that is checked for you declaring that you will be entered to win $10,000 at Bid4Prizes. If you don’t opt out of that box your information will be passed along to Bid4Prizes for who knows what purposes.
To the websites credit they do offer ringtones, email, banner and text services. The price is $2.25 per cell number submission. If you're willing to take the risk ARN will deliver some content.
- $5,000 Sweepstakes
- Good amount of carriers
- Lists terms of service
- No preview of content
- No upfront pricing
- Possible misuse of phone/email address
- Shady business ethics
- No preview of genres until you sign up
GRAPHICS AND ANIMATION
- No preview of genres before you sign up
- Website has average graphical content on homepage
- The website clearly states terms of service to avoid any wrongdoing
- The website doesn’t offer a help section
- The website offers an unsubscribe section
- $2.25 per call number submission
- Bid4Prizes is $9.99 per month
Advertisers Reward Network does offer some content which is verified by rocketprofit.com. Most users might not be comfortable subscribing to this website, but if you're willing to receive emails and phone calls for the sweepstakes, you stand to possibly win $5,000.